Over the years with the growth of technology, there has been an increase in the number of cybercrimes across the globe. And, that is why it is so important that you have a reliable antivirus such as – Webroot Antivirus to ward off issues such as – unwanted malwares, Trojans, viruses and other online threats.
But, as you know that technical errors are inevitable for each and every software, so it is normal that while using your Webroot Antivirus the software will face certain issues which needs to be eradicated.
What are the Steps to Troubleshoot Webroot Antivirus Login Problem?
There are a few steps which we have mentioned below here. You can try to follow them up and see if the issue resolves for you. Now, let’s take a quick look at the instructions meant to resolve the problem for you.
- First, log into the Webroot account by using your username as well as the password.
- Now, select the option for ‘Forgot Password’.
- Follow ‘Reset Password> ‘Password’ > ‘Personal security Code’.
- Then, click on the username and there enter your email address
- Simultaneously, a message will be displayed which will say ‘Your account is not activated’.
- Check your email where you might have received an activation mail.
- Hit on ‘Resend Email Button’.
- Follow the instructions provided on-screen to complete the entire process.
Finally, check your account to see if it’s currently working or not. In case, you are still troubled with the issue then do not even hesitate for a moment to take help from Webroot Geek Squad.
After seeking professional help you will all be done with resolving the Webroot Antivirus Log in issue at just a snap.